Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Syders


COLLECT, Finely Crafted objects for life.

I am off to Sydney next week for three days of discovery. While I'm there I'll be visiting a few of my old favorites Planet Furniture, Chee Soon & Fitzgerald, MCA, Object Gallery and hoping to discover many more gems along the way. I'm also looking forward to taking a stroll down King St in Newtown and Yum Cha in China town - I think I'll need more than 3 days at this rate.
I may have to follow in the footsteps of Alan, 93, who is mapping the streets of Sydney by foot. Check out his wonderful website here. That's dedication. I love it.

It's been a few years since my last trip to Sydney so, if you have any great shops, galleries or cafe's for me to discover please drop me a note in the comments. I'll be staying in Darlinghurst.

No comments: