Thursday, April 3, 2008

to the bottom of my pencil case



These gorgeous pencils arrived in the post today, from London, for the bump.
They are an early 'arrival' present from Jo & Fish. Thank you both from 'the bottom of my pencil case' (I can't stop singing that Beautiful South song!!...not that I mind, it always makes me smile).
The pencils already have their place in the nursery and no doubt bump will love them even more than we do, if that's possible.
I can't believe you're so organised Jo, you put me to shame. Thank you. We are so looking forward to seeing you. xoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Francesca said...

so adorable!

Miss Woolly said...

Aww! That is a really great little person present. I have made progress in my little person present. It's going to be pretty rad! I LOVE this though. xx

Melin said...

Can't wait Miss W. So Exciting and not long now. Hello Fran xox