Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bliss




I purchased a new address book on Friday from Readings, in Acland st. It's a Jill Bliss design and is part of her Native Flower Habitats collection. It's so beautiful I don't want to write in it incase I make a mistake. I feel like I'm back in grade one and have just been handed a new excerise book. It's been so long since I've actually written anything other than a shopping list, the thought of neat hand writing makes me quite nervous.

Jill Bliss, of Blissen, recently added an embroidery machine to her studio...resultying in the amazing work above .....and they have a great online shop to sift through. There's all sorts of things from t-shirts, tote bags, mirrors, pin sets and even some fabric jewlery (I'm quite keen on this pinwheel flower necklace).


I've spent the afternoon updating my sidebar and adding in a few of my favorite craft links. Bento TV has been a long love of mine, so I hope it makes your day and Sarah becomes a regular companion. Enjoy touring around and please come back and visit soon.

No comments: