Monday, February 25, 2008

New camera and old work



I have a new camera and I love it. It's a Canon digital SLR and it's so much fun. I'm still learning how to use all the functions on it and imagine I will be for some time. I haven't had time to upload all of the photos yet but there will be more on their way.
Above is an update on the sampler I'm working on for the nursery.

I'd like to thank the lovely Fran for mentioning me on her blog, Mrs Eliot Books. What a treat! Thank you!

and...congratulations to Miss Woolly, who tied the knot last Friday night to the gorgeous Scot. Keep an eye out on Miss Woolly's blog for a snap shot of the dress. The beading was something else. It apparently took 8 hrs to hand stitch all of that amazingness on.

Below is the gorgeous caterpillar I ordered from the Two Little Banshees etsy store, for the baby shower I went to last weekend. Check out the blog here too.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

you are welcome!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.