Tuesday, November 25, 2008


We received a gorgeous parcel in the post last week from Bekka (considering Rebecca's little Elsa was born on the 16th November, it's a wonder she had the time or the inclination to complete, package and post presents at this late stage of pregnancy. I'm amazed and very grateful. Wecome to the world Elsa!).
The parcel was a gift for Ziya, as part of Hey Bubbles' Online Baby Shower Swap. This sweet hat was one of the gifts, which I just love. He looks like a real live May Gibbs gumnut baby and I just want to squeaze him.
There was also a great play matt which we take everywhere with us. With handy ties it rolls up perfectly to fit in the bottom of the pram.

The quilt tops for Ziya and Angus are coming along (I promise to post more photos soon. Thanks you for all the lovely comments). They're just waiting on the borders. Ella's fabirc has arrived and waiting in line for my attention. So much to do and Christmas is fast approaching. Oh, my. One month today.

No comments: