Monday, October 15, 2007

Last Minute Gifts.



These two quilts are from the new book out, by Joelle Hoverson, Last Minute Patchwork & Quilted Gifts.
I'm inspired to start a new quilt after a weekend of sewing at Patchwork on Central Park. I took a bag making course there this weekend and have come away with 3 new lovely bags and loads of ideas for Christmas presents (I'll post photos of them soon...my camera battery is currently dead). The fabric choices at Patchwork on Central Park are mind blowing, so thankfully the staff are just so helpful at selecting fabric with you, or I think I'd still be wondering around in a daze.

4 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

LOL - first of all I just reade about your extreme crafting in your sidebar..I'm sitting here giggling now.
I'll be looking forward to seeing your quilt when you start it...I'd love to see some sneaks of the fabric too :O)
Melx

Melin said...

Hello Mel, I will post pics of the fabric choices once I get around to choosing my design. I'm still contemplating ...xoxo

Miss Woolly said...

Those quilts are amazing! Can't wait to see your bags. x

Anne Marie said...

These quilts are last minute guifts!?!!? Woaw! I have such a long way to go yet... That would take me weeks, not to say months!