Friday, October 31, 2008

Grab a bag


This is today's creation. It's a mini shopping bag I can throw everything in to with a seconds notice and be out the door. It holds my wallet, keys, phone and sunglasses perfectly...no buttons, zippers or never ending pockets. Not much to it at all actually. That's why it's perfect.
I also made Miss Milly a mobile but it's a surprise, so you'll have to wait for that one. It's been a great day for getting things done because it was way too hot here in Sydney to be out and about.
I even had time to have a wee search around and loved what I saw, especially this lamp shade from ah-yi, these sweet mongolian slippers found via Angry Chicken and lastly this Stylish Dress Book over at Japan Craft Journal.
Have a lovely weekend. We're off for a mid morning picnic at Nelson Park tomorrow. xo

7 comments:

Francesca said...

oh i love that fabric. ikea right?

Melin said...

yeah, it's an ikea fabric. I love it too.

Anonymous said...

that's a lovely bag! just discovered your blog and i love it!

Anonymous said...

oohh can't wait for the mobile.....
x

Melin said...

Thanks Julie. I'm so excited to be following you trip around the world. What a wonderful experience you're having with your goregous family.
He he ladle, I was so nearly going to post a photo of it....but thought it best to keep it a surprise. xox

Sheriden Rhodes said...

Hello Belles, love the bag! I spoke to Chalk and Cheese lady and she's keen to catch up for a coffee...remind me to call her! xxx

Melin said...

Oh, thanks Berry. Will slot it into the schedule...at some point over the weekend. xoxo