Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today






The LF & I started a 10 day detox yesterday...it's only day 2 and I'm exhausted. I'll make this post short because right now all I can think about is fatty food, a glass of wine and a strong coffee. It's crazy. I don' even eat that much junk food but do you think I can stop thinking about it now...no!
Ziya and I took a walk from Potts Point around to the Andrew (Boy) Charlton openair swimming pool (where I had a peppermint tea!). Sitting in the cafe there is just lovely on a beautiful day like today......watching all those amazing bodies doing laps and sunning themselves on the deck below is strangely relaxing.
We then walked onto the Botanical Gardens(where I ate my bean and brown rice salad) and mustered the strength for the return trip home and that hill up from Woolloomooloo.

Now, the couch.

PS. Still no zipper action.

1 comment:

pen said...

oh you're making me homesick for sydney. even tho currumbin is gorgeous today.