Sunday, August 12, 2007

Amy Butler Gum Drops

I took a trip to Patchwork On Central Park yesterday and quite by chance came across this fantastic pattern by Amy Butler for gum drop pillows. Ta da, my project this week is to source the fabrics, filling and materials to create one.
It was my first trip out to Patchwork on Central Park and it was such a worthy adventure. The ladies there were so helpful, they have a long list of classes and their fabrics are awe inspiring! I've enrolled to take a bag making course in September and can't wait to get back there to select my fabrics.

There are a whole ton of other great patterns by Amy here too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh...this is where the poof inspiration came from and I'm not talking about the dude lying on the couch

Melin said...

ahhh, yes! Thanks dude.