Thursday, August 30, 2007

Patchwork potholder


This little patchwork pot holder tutorial is another great way to use up fabric scraps. I have a pile of left over fleece from my quilting (recommended by an experienced quilter instead of batting. It's easier to manage...and very warm. I must say, I'm converted), so I'll use that again here to line the pot holder.
I love getting rid of all my scraps. It means I can go out and restock with a whole lot of new exciting fabric and a trip to Patchwork On Central Park.
A big thank you to lindamade who put the tutorial together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd love to congratulate you for such a great quality forum!
I was sure this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/hot-wheels-party-supplies.html]hot wheels Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.